I’ve only been vaguely semi-aware of Kevin D. Williamson, but after reading this column, that’s going to change. Here’s a few tidbits from that single article:
- “The Clintons […] are the penicillin-resistant syphilis of American politics.
- “…the president’s wildly inaptronymic spokesweasel…”
- “…that would require us to believe that nobody ever said, “Hey, CC the secretary of state personally on that internal memo”
- “But [Obama] sits in a lofty place, and the principle of fecal gravity must be intensely attractive when viewed from such a great height.”
- “When the law does not apply to the lawmakers and law-enforcers, you are not being governed: You are being ruled. And we are ruled by criminals.”
He tosses in some nice little links, too. Like this one detailing the Arkansa trailer park trash stealing $190,000 worth of stuff from the White House on their way out. Something to remember when Hillary whines about how poor they were after eight years of Billy Jeff’s two hundred grand a year salary ($1,254,610 in ’12 bucks… which also tells something about inflation), and HRC’s six figure investment profits, not to mention tens of millions in official perks like a private 747.