46 years ago today today, Neil Armstrong first set foot on the Moon. Almost five decades later, the US lacks the capability to even put a man in low earth orbit.
Puts a nice spin on “If we can put a man on the moon, we can…”
- make Obamacare work.
- the VA hospitals can see sick veterans on schedule.
- the Fed can save the economy.
- balance the budget.
- heck, run a budget surplus and pay our bills.
- Diogenes* can find an honest congresscritter.
- [insert endless list]
* One might assume the noted counterfeiter was looking for an honest man to sucker.