I have decided to announce my candicacy for President. Why not? Everyone else has.
My platform is simple.
- If nominated, I will not run.
Just look at the current field’s antics. That’s a heckuva advantage right there.
- If elected, I’ll mostly not serve.
- I won’t move into the White House. In fact, I’ll put it on the market (psst- Rita, make a note).
- I will perform only constitutionally required duties. That State of the Union address? Nope, Back to the written State of the Union Report. Sent by snail mail.
- With one class of exception, I will veto all legislation. I will sign any legislation that totally eliminates any unconstitutional government agency or department. My standards on ‘unconstitutional’ are broad.
- I will not run for re-election.