As seen at Breitbart:
Pelosi Senior Moment: Touts Opposition to ‘President Bush’
“While its only been a couple of weeks since the inauguration, we’ve seen nothing that I can work with President Bush on.”
That headline appears on the front page. It’s just “Nancy Pelosi: ‘We’ve Seen Nothing I Can Work with President Bush On’” on the article page. But it’s hardly just a “senior moment”.
- “Are you serious? Are you serious?”
- “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”
- “Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”
- “We’re sad about some of the losses of members of great seniority and distinction in the Congress, and some very new members, who will no longer be serving with us.”
- “Tell them you’re Muslim.”
- “Where are the real people?”
- “I must have good genes from my parents because I feel no slowdown of energy, enthusiasm or even memory.”
Her mind has been gone for years. Only in the Clinton Archipelago could she keep getting reelected.
Huh. Anyone know if she’s on any committees with Hank Johnson? Dueling halfwits; that would be interesting.