My most recent columns at The Zelman Partisans
- Survey says..: Politicians take note: 82,220,861 likely voters oppose more gun control.
- Rorschach Research Associates: They conducted a verbal Rorschach test of “support” for whatever was in the mind of each individual.
- The Cluelessness is strong in this one: And a-fisking we go. It rapidly becomes obvious Swearer has no frickin’ idea what she’s talking about.
- Nasty, Brutish, and Short: This is the 21st century; the firearms cat is out of the bag. If you want to use gun control to stop shootings, you need to reduce the nation to a sparsely populated Stone Age society.
- A willingness to defend yourself WILL get you “red flagged”: What was the horrible “threat” Kohfield made, that got his firearms stolen and him involuntarily committed to a psych hospital by judicial order (the latter part means he may never get his firearms back, nor replace them)?
- Absolute Tyranny: What is it with Dim-ocrat presidential candidates thinking that threatening to wage war on American civilians makes a great campaign platform plank?
|If you found this post useful, please consider dropping something in my tip jar. I could really use the money, what with ISP and web host bills, and general life expenses. And the rabbits need feed. Click here to donate via PayPal.
(More Tip Jar Options)