Scroll down for the retroactive case in Tennessee.
In Florida, “COVID-19” has killed:
- a guy in a fatal motorcycle crash
- a man fatally shot in the head
- a 90-year-old male who fell and died “from complications of a hip fracture.”
- a woman died of Parkinson’s disease
- a nurse who died of “complications of acute pyelonephritis,” and whose autopsy was negative for SARS-CoV-2
The last four were all Palm Beach County alone, which claims 581 ChinCOVID deaths…
But: Only 168 of the deaths were listed as COVID “without any contributing factors.”
Georgia classified a death from surgical complications (per the coroner) as ChinCOVID.
Washington state calls all deaths as COVID if the virus was detected, regardless of cause of death.
Colorado classified a death by alcohol poisoning as COVID.
This Is Fucking Ridiculous: Retroactive ChinCOVID
Tennessee: Tennessee Woman Who Died 6 Months Ago Receives Letter Claiming She Has Coronavirus
That would be difficult, according to her obituary: the 66-year-old died February 16th. That was weeks before the first case of COVID-19 was detected in Shelby County.
Share in comments links to other similar false reports.