Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is so passé. It should be renamed…
1. Eight years ago, Trump was a shareholder in Affliction Entertainment.
2. Affliction Entertainment signed MMA fighter Emelianenko.
3. Emelianenko is from Russia.
4. [Redacted] emigrated from Russia as a small child.
5. I have worked with [Redacted].
I’m expecting an FBI visit at any time concerning my ties to Trump.
FBI raids office of Trump’s longtime attorney Michael Cohen, report says
Federal investigators seized a number of records, including documents connected to payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels, the Times reported.
Cohen’s lawyer told the Times that special counsel Robert Mueller made a referral allowing federal prosecutors to obtain a search warrant.
Huh. Wikipedia thinks she’s from Louisiana. Guess not. Somebody better put an immigration detainer on her before she skips town to Moscow.
If I didn’t understand this crap all too frickin’ well, I’d be kinda confused right now.