On February 14, 2018 something didn’t happen.
- Fifty-five to one-hundred-twenty million gun owners did not commit mass murder.
- Laws forbidding weapons in school did not work.
- Laws forbidding the unlicensed carry of firearms did not work.
- A background check did not prevent deaths.
- School security did not save all the students.
Prior to that, more did not happen.
- Since at least 2012, police did not arrest a disturbed person for multiple acts of violence, threats, harassment, peeping, and weapons violations.
- Police did not Baker Act a “weird” “psycho,” making him a prohibited person unable to lawfully purchase a gun.
- A school did not press criminal charges against a person who broke multiple laws against weapons, destruction of property, and assault.
“Authorities” did not do the jobs they are drawing taxpayer money to do.
So to you celebrity hookers, Z-list actors, Dimwit pols, Repugnant surrender monkeys, lying media, and the rest of the gun people controlling victim disarmers:
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Stop blaming the fifty-five to one-hundred-twenty million gun owners who did not commit mass murder. Stop screeching for laws that infringe the human/civil rights of the innocent. Stop screeching for preemptively-prove-your-innocence prior restraint of constitutionally guaranteed rights, registration, and licensing with which the Supreme Court says criminals do not have to comply (look it up, dumbasses).
GO FUCK YOURSELVES.
You want to blame someone for the Parkland dead? Try the school administrators and police who looked away. Don’t blame me or the other fifty-five to one-hundred-twenty million who did not do it, and who have proposed solutions.
Solutions that do not involve assuming the innocent are guilty, and criminals will obey laws.
Solutions that do not violate rights.
Solutions that would work.
Solutions that do not involve:
- trying to figure out how many gun owners there are in that 55-120 million range.
- trying to figure out who they are
- trying to figure out where they are
- trying to figure out how many guns there are, out of estimates ranging from 265 million to three-quarters of a billion
- trying to figure out where the guns are
- trying to figure out where to find the money to hire enough SWAT teams to kick in 125 million doors looking for guns
- trying to figure out where to find the money to buy enough firepower and body armor to make the attempt marginally survivable
- trying to figure out where to find the money to to buy caskets when it wasn’t enough
Perhaps the mouthy Kardashian Klan, Schumer(s), Feinstein, Grassley, Shannon Twatts, Bloomberg, et al will don jackboots and volunteer to kick doors for free. If not,
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Permission granted to repost, republish, or broadcast this unchanged with author’s credit and link.